November 05, 2007

distractions in the workplace

no its not females......



how do u study when there's all kinds of materialistic distractions around u....>>?
at 1 end the psp with NBA08 waiting for me to trash the lakers with my houston rockets......
at the other end the ps2 with winning eleven waiting for me to beat arsenal down to a pulp with man united.......
and u can see the black prints below the psp... thats might just be my holidays...... my escape from working for ppl.....
them electrical gadgets with sms msgs coming in... msn messenger beeping on the dopod... the tv control with 9 buttons to pick channels..........
the 2 lil bearbricks to fiddle around when studying gets boring.....
and da MILK magazines... sillything unkle headporter undercover visvim all featured in this issue 322 go get yours in malaysian stores NOW!



whats that under the black beauty?
ooo i dont know.....







and when i turn around there's this very special huggable pillow.............



and when i walk outside to take a breather i see this rainbow.......
the first time its clear from the outside of my house.....
maybe not..... coz i dont step out of the house often..........

No comments: