December 26, 2007

illiterate

so i went to get a mcfillet o fish from mcd when i was sick today,
i placed my order at the drive through lane, and my bill came up to 12.29

i had no small change
i had a 50 dollar note and five 1 dollar notes in my wallet and some coins in the car

i gave the smarty my 50, two 1's and 30 cents, 52.30 for my 12.29 meal
which would make things easier for him by just returning 40 bucks to me

the smarty gave me back 2.30 and said, "bang, sebenarnya.. hanya 12.29" (bro, actually.. its only 12.29)
and looked at me like i'm an idiot for already paying more than enough with the 50 dollar bill and adding another 2.30 to it

i told him it would make it easier for him and for me,
he insisted i took back my 2.30 even when i said "why dont u try keying it in your machine?"

i got fed up and took my change of 37.71

No comments: