November 05, 2006

i lack initiative.

Yet another day gone down the drain without studying. Well i did, briefly that is. Woke up at 12.30, watched "I Do Diaries" on tv till 1.30, got my bath and went off to Raintree. I didn't want to stay at home cos of the distractions so i thought i could study over there.

Sadly, it was 3.30pm when i reached, massive jam between the cheras - pandan indah stretch. Malaysians are just sad arent they? Slowwing down the whole friggin stretch to watch ppl crawling out of turned over cars or multiple cars caught in a crash.


NEVER SEE CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE IS IT?

So when i got there, i headed straight to the gym, for about an hour or so when one of my friends told me basketball's on at 5. Great. There goes my evening.



Had my snack and went to play ball till about 7+, and had my dinner while Yi Syn was kap-ping her ahpek all along. Reached home about 8.30, played dota with Hoe, Wengfoo and Adrian till 11, watched man utd vs portsmouth (3-0!) till 1, another game of dota and went to sleep.

All hail the ball god!

Traffic was pretty bad on the way back too :( Took me 30 mins to get home.

No comments: