March 06, 2007

Herlo?

Sup guys, my break is over =)

2007, a new year, new semester, and a new look to this page.

Well, there wasn't much of a hype in the past few months so i guess nothing's been missed anyway. Came back from HK, continued my job till the start of February and then my 3rd semester at uni started. Sorry if there were people waiting for updates from HK, you can get them from Adrian or Weng Foo's blogs.

Work was pretty much fun, boring at times as well. The job i had at Sony was a great experience, with all the knowledge i've gained, the people i met, including the CEO of Sony Malaysia, Mr. Naoi Sudo. I guess it was kinda different for me, since i was involved with abit of their marketing side as well as store visuals. Trust me, it was worth the time. To top it all off, there was approximately ~500-600 per month bonus, on top of basic salary, so that should be quite good, for a part timer at least. But i would have taken the job even without that bonus. Bleh =P My manager was a nice guy, because he got souvenirs from Bali. Great souvenirs.



Lately, Prison Break. I couldn't stop watching. I did the whole season 1 in 3 days. Slept at 5am every night to get at least 6-7 episodes done per day. One heck of a TV Series. "Lost" was good.. this is better. "Heroes" is not a bad series as well. Back to Prison Break, its about Michael Scofield getting into prison to get Lincoln Burrows, his innocent brother, out. A master at planning, a genius at work.

Btw, have you noticed, that Nemanja Vidic from Manchester United looks like Wenworth Miller (Michael Scofield) from Prison Break? =))



Sigh, Leehom's concert. I HAD A FREE TICKET! But it was so last minute when i got it, so i couldn't make time. And there was only 1 ticket, so if i went my sis would have put a bullet thru my head. But i'd go the next time he comes =( Jacky Cheung is coming soon as well! Already planning to go with Adrian, Foo and Hoe. I dont wanna miss another concert..

Anyway thats it for my first post in err.. 3 months? Gotta get my homework done. I've been quite hardworking since the start of this semester and i'm gonna keep that up.

Have a great day people!

No comments: