March 07, 2007

Eeeeeeeeeyerrrrrrr

Lecture Hall 1 was like an oven man. Walk inside nia OMG YOU FEEL THAT HEAT!? I suppose it was due to the upgrading works outside by TNB with their 100meter lorry parked outside and 3 men digging a 6 feet grave hole in the ground. But aligato ar TNB, u cut my lecture down from 2 hours to 15 mins bwahahahahahhaha!

Dropped by The Guitar Store to pick up a new set of strings and a new capo for my guitar which i havent touched in a year, then went releksing at Starbucks and chit chat sikit with my ex-schoolmate, who's now the supervisor of that Starbucks branch. Dam relek man that fler.. walk here walk there, suka suka take 1 cheesecake makan. I ALSO WANNA BE SUPERVISOR OF SETAPAK WEI!

Came back home, restringged my guitar, sent chuchu a few msgs, took my bath, had my dinner, HELLO COMPUTAH! I really cant decide which phone to pick. Its a tough choice between SE K800i, Nokia N80 and 7390. Xenon flash on the k800i really interests me, but the n80 has wifi =\ Ahhh what the heck lol, my PSP has wifi + a bigger screen + better internet browser. But first i'd have to see how much i could get by selling my W810i.

Which phone do YOU like? =\

No comments: