March 08, 2007

Mr. Mike u sick gay ass

If u remember quite sometime back when i was working at Sony, i wrote about this indian guy who came to ask for product assistance and got friendly then asked me out for a drink.

http://21stdecember.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-first-day-at-work.html

Well if u do, he just called me today. AND IF U'RE READING THIS, MR. MIKE YOU'RE ONE SICK GAY ASS MAN!

Gay: Hello christopher
Me: Hello, who's this?
Gay: Im Mike. I came to ur place some time ago.
Me: What? I don't get you.
Gay: I came to find u at Sony last time. Do u remember?
Me: (i actually kinda remembered adi) Err no. Why?
Gay: I missed u so i calling u.
Me: ..? What?
Gay: Where u stay? Can i come meet u?
Me: For?
Gay: What do u think i wanna meet u for?
Me: How in God's name would i know?
Gay: If u don't mind me asking, are you gay?

I hung up. I know, i should have gayed with him for a while and recorded it but urhhh.. Sick gay bastard. 016 6199749. This is his number. Harass him if u like lol. I dont give a shit man. He harassed me =(


Profile of the gay:

Name: Mike
Age: err.. probably around 30-40
Race: Indian
Height: about 165-168
Weight: Not skinny.
Phone no: 016 6199749

Go boil your brains u noop. I hope u get circumcised a gazillion times.

No comments: